20minutos blogs' awards, my nomination


Hey everybody who read my blog! I have got some good news! The last Saturday I've got an email saying YES to the nomination of my blog to a national awards, in the category "Music"
The voting will start the next 31th of January and I know I won't win but I'm very proud of what I have made there.
I just ask you votes if you believe that I deserve it.
I'm keeping everything as the beginning, my whole illusion in keep supporting Bill Kaulitz and Tokio Hotel.
I always liked to use own made things, seeing that nobody taught me anything about Photoshop or so.
I started in myspace in 2007 and I started the blog when I saw that the profile in myspace was getting very big. (almost 4500 friends)
For being honest, this nomination is all marketing for me, I want the band get more know in my country and I thought it will be a great way.
I'll keep you update about this subject.

No hay comentarios: