Punkt 9 25-09-12


Punkt 9 - 25.09.12 por foreversacred


TRANSLATION

Bohlen *sniffing at Bill’s neck*: “What is that then? Smells good.“
And Tom and Mateo compare tattoos.
Tom *pointing to his arm*: Then I’ve also got another one here.
Mateo: Yes, I’ve got a few.
Voice-over: And of course Dieter can’t refrain from making a comment about Bill’s rag.
Dieter: I’ve also got something like that at home. Well yeah, only [difference is] that it’s a carpet.
*Bill laughing*
Dieter: But apart from that I’ve got the same… well…
Tom: I’ve got something like that… I’ve got something like that down below. That’s what my down below looks like. Looks bigger […]
Dieter *laughing*: Iiiih. Yuck.
Bill *laughing*: I thought I’d just turn up a little plainly dressed for the first day, right? I’ve left the crazy outfits in the wardrobe.
*Dieter laughing*
*in background Tom talking about his hand tattoo: Nope, nope. [It’s] my time of birth. I’ve got 6.20am and he’s got 6.30am.*
Interviewer: Dieter, what do you think about Bill and Tom’s outfit?
Dieter: [It’s] wicked of course. Well, [there’s] nothing I dislike more than boring people.
Voice-over: And Mr Kaulitz, what’s your first impression of the pop [music] titan?
Bill *laughing as Dieter threateningly shows him his fist*: Erm, we’re extremely happy. Well, like we’ve said before, we’ve never met before and erm, we’re of course happy. After all Dieter has already worked on all the [previous] seasons and erm, it’s obviously very good to have someone sitting next to you who has just been on so many seasons already, who knows the robes exactly and of course we’re happy to be a part of it.
Voice-over: For DSDS Bill and Tom are even halting their work on the new album with Tokio Hotel and are returning into the public eye and to Germany after almost two years of taking a break from the media. And they’re joining DSDS with quite a special wish.
Bill: Erm, secretly I’m hoping that there will be good women this year because so far too few women have won this after all. I’d think it’s great if there could be a female artist once again because there are too few good female artists in Germany, I think.
Dieter: This is also why there isn’t one on the judging panel. *laughing*
Bill: Yeah, that’s why I’d be… We’d be really happy about it, I think.
Tom: We were looking for a female [to join the judging panel but] didn’t find one.
Mateo: Well, the thing about the Playboy for this year, right? I’d be willing to have a make-over if there’s a good offer.
Tom: I’d also do it.
Voice-over: Whether or not one of the guys really gets undressed for the Playboy? Whether or not Dieter ends up wearing Bill’s fluffy little jacket after all and whether or not everything here stays in harmony as much as it appeared to be today? We’ll only reveal that to you in January though. Unfortunately that’s how long we’ll have to wait for the new DSDS season.

No hay comentarios: