TV Moda - DSquared² - Interview with Bill & Tom




TV Moda - DSquared² - Interview mit Bill & Tom




....
Jo: Tell us about your feelings, your impressions on the show.
Bill: I was so nervous and really excited, it was great! I love the clothes and the show, unbelievable.
Jo: What are you wearing?
Bill: What am i wearing now... let me see, these are pretty extravagant pants... Did you see the feathers? They're fake, no animal was hurt, that's the most important thing to me and I want to point that out.
Jo: You're preparing your tour with Dsquared2.
Bill: Sure, and I'm so proud the two of them created the outfits. Everything is still secret, we talked about that yesterday... I saw the first sketches by Dean and Dan and they look amazing. It's gonna be a great tour, with an awesome wardrobe. I'm happy they accepted.
Jo: Can you show me your t-shirt?
Tom: Yeah... you like it? It says "teenage riot"

Jo: Hockey, horror, Dsquared2. Amazing!
Dean: Thank you, thank you.
Jo: What's the collection like?
Dan: It's very striking. aggressive, very strong... yeah. I'm really glad. It has some kind of energy...
Dean: It mixes two worlds, you know... Paillettes, Feathers with hockey violence... splatter!

Meanwhile, on the outside...

The girls and boys just keep reapeating how awesome and gorgeous and good TH are...
( they're really annoying anyway... tv reporters always look for the loudest and most embarrassing fans to interview, just my opinion.)

No hay comentarios: