About Bill and his comment of the clothes

For what I understood, he just told he will never use it but it was ok. Where is the drama then? The only one who said not really nice things about the clothes was Dieter towards Daniel. Was when he told he looked like using C&A clothes from 3 seasons ago. 
Please, Bill is getting enough bad words from Bild.de, I don't mean lick his ass but he did nothing bad this time. I'm the first who when he does something wrong I'm disagree but  now... Just cool down, enjoy the awesome chance we have got to see their real personalities and be happy.
Bill and Tom are being polite, if they don't like how the performance was why they should be cute? because it will break your dream of sweetness just for pleasure the aliens? WAKE UP! 
They are doing a great work, being a jury is not easy, but they must be honest and I'm seeing them being honest.

No hay comentarios: