Changes!

In 2011, Tokio Hotel will be much more fashionable than it is today.

The twin brothers, Bill and Tom Kaulitz said in an interview that they are considering all possibilities for such figures to impact the public image even more to fans hungr...y and eager for the next year.

“We’ve always liked being amazing, not predictable. I know people identify me by my picture, but now I do not bring your hair as long as two years ago. I cut it, crop it, experiment, and we will do all four in 2011, experimenting with sounds of music and image. I wanted to convince that Georg and Gustav make changes to their image, but they like the ‘nerd’, so they feel comfortable. I asked them to paint their hair or wear flashy shirts. Still do not want … but my brother and I did do something,” Bill said in an interview.

The German quartet singer has been characterized since it was released over five years for his androgynous image, for its colorful costumes, and all the paraphernalia around his face. Makeup, eyeliner, lips retouched.

He said that’s his style and loves to please their fans.

His twin brother, Tom, increased by ten minutes, is the guitarist of the band creator of hits like “Monsoon” and “Automatic.” His appearance is a very distinct contrast, as he prefers braided hair hippie or reggaeton, rock clothes and tennis type Hip Hop shoes.

Nothing to do with each other.

“My brother is a great support in my life and I love it, but his way of being on stage is very different. I’m more introverted, he grew up singing. I like it most discreet although I think next year I will be very different … I’m seriously considering cutting my hair, I have about six, eight months to decide … do not know, accept suggestions, “said Tom.

Tokio Hotel goes on sale today Best Of album which includes a total of 18 songs that have become popular in his young career, in addition to the single unpublished Hurricanes and Suns, which recorded last year, but just are becoming known for this compilation.

The performers of “Ready, Set, Go!”, “1,000 Oceans” and “Do not Jump” said the first half of the year ahead will be devoted to writing new music and work with different producers in Berlin and Los Angeles then enter the studio and thus conclude the creation of their next studio album, which is expected to release in the fall.

What do you think, should Tom do away with the lovely locks? I just hope he lets his hair down before he cuts it!I think it would look good! But I would totally miss the braids!

No hay comentarios: